Calderbrook Court, Cheadle Hulme, SK8 1 Bedroom Flat To Rent
- Apartment in a modern development
- Ideal and popular location
- Spacious lounge with dining space
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- French door onto a juliet balcony
- Double master bedroom
- Modern, tiled bathroom with shower
- Allocated off road parking
- Well maintained communal gardens
- Excellent transport links nearby
The accommodation briefly comprises of an Entrance into Vestibule and into a Spacious Reception Room, boasting Ample Dining Space with French Doors opening up onto a Juliet Balcony. A Fully Fitted Modern Kitchen with a range of wall and base units and integral oven, hob and extractor is beyond. An inner hallway with Large Storage Cupboard leads to a Double Bedroom with built-in wardrobe and a Tiled Modern Bathroom/ WC with a white low-level suite and shower above the bath.
Externally, there is Allocated Off-Road Parking and Well-Maintained Communal Gardens. The accommodation is Gas Central Heated and boasts Double Glazing throughout. The Apartment is offered on a Fully Furnished Basis and is Council Tax Band- B. Sorry No Smokers, No Pets and No Housing Benefit Recipients.
Property Reference: LM1691Property data powered by Standout Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- Our Tenancy Application Fee is £150.00 INCVAT per person to cover referencing and administration.
- Should you require a Guarantor a charge of £50.00 INCVAT will be made to cover relevant checks.
- Our Company Application Fee is £250.00 INCVAT, again, to cover referencing and administration.
- Once we are in receipt of "Satisfactory" references, we require the deposit to be paid, which is equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.00.
- Tenants with pet(s) are required to pay a larger deposit to cover any possible damage.
- One month's rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy.
Please not we DO NOT charge our tenants for:
- A Tenancy Renewal to be negotiated.
- An Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be prepared prior to occupation.
- A Check Out/ Final Inspection Report to be compiled.