Beech Mews, Davenport, SK2 2 Bedroom Apartment Flat To Rent
- Popular sought after location
- Second floor apartment
- Spacious lounge with picture windows
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Breakfast bar
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern family bathroom with shower
- Off-road parking available
- Well tended communal gardens
- Viewing highly recommended
The accommodation briefly comprises of an Entrance via a Communal Hall, Stair and Landing Area and to the Entrance Hall of the apartment, with a Large Lounge beyond boasting Three Picture Windows allowing Natural Light to flood in. A Modern Fitted Kitchen with a range of high gloss wall and base units in cream, breakfast bar with two bar stools, a freestanding Gas cooker and Fridge Freezer and plumbing for an automatic washing machine lie beyond. The Master Bedroom is a Spacious Room with a Second Double Bedroom alongside. The Bathroom is a Spacious Room with a Modern white low-level suite with an electric wall mounted shower above the bath and a Large Floor to Ceiling airing cupboard and stainless steel heated towel rail.
The apartment is located in a Purpose Built block and benefits from a Large Garage and overlooks Beautifully Tended Communal Gardens and mature trees. Off-Road Parking Available. The Apartment is Offered on an Unfurnished Basis and is Council Tax Band- C. Sorry No Smokers, No Pets and No Housing Benefit Recipients. Viewing is Highly Recommended.
Property Reference: LM2322Property data powered by Standout Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- Our Tenancy Application Fee is £150.00 INCVAT per person to cover referencing and administration.
- Should you require a Guarantor a charge of £50.00 INCVAT will be made to cover relevant checks.
- Our Company Application Fee is £250.00 INCVAT, again, to cover referencing and administration.
- Once we are in receipt of "Satisfactory" references, we require the deposit to be paid, which is equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.00.
- Tenants with pet(s) are required to pay a larger deposit to cover any possible damage.
- One month's rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy.
Please not we DO NOT charge our tenants for:
- A Tenancy Renewal to be negotiated.
- An Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be prepared prior to occupation.
- A Check Out/ Final Inspection Report to be compiled.