Torkington Road, Stockport, SK7 2 Bedroom Apartment Flat To Rent
- Popular semi-rural location
- Entrance into l-shaped hallway
- Extremely large reception room
- Ample dining space
- Fully fitted kitchen with appliances
- Spacious double bedroom
- Second single bedroom/ home office
- Modern bathroom/wc with shower
- Off-road allocated parking
- Herbaceous communal gardens
The accommodation briefly comprises of an Entrance into a Hallway leading through into a Large and Open-Plan Reception Room with Ample Dining Space. The Kitchen is Fully Fitted with a range of wall and base units and integral washer/ dryer, dishwasher and tall Fridge Freezer unit. Across the Hallway and opposite the Reception Room is the Master Bedroom, a Good-Sized Double Room to the front of the property with a Second Single Bedroom/ Home Office alongside. The Bathroom contains a low-level Modern White Suite with a shower above the bath.
Externally, the accommodation boasts Beautifully Maintained Communal Gardens and Allocated Parking to the front. The Property is heated by Gas Central Heating and contains Double Glazed Windows throughout. Offered on an Unfurnished Basis and is Council Tax Band- E. Sorry No Pets, No Smokers and No Housing Benefit Recipients.
Property Reference: 10110Property data powered by Standout Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- Our Tenancy Application Fee is £150.00 INCVAT per person to cover referencing and administration.
- Should you require a Guarantor a charge of £50.00 INCVAT will be made to cover relevant checks.
- Our Company Application Fee is £250.00 INCVAT, again, to cover referencing and administration.
- Once we are in receipt of "Satisfactory" references, we require the deposit to be paid, which is equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.00.
- Tenants with pet(s) are required to pay a larger deposit to cover any possible damage.
- One month's rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy.
Please not we DO NOT charge our tenants for:
- A Tenancy Renewal to be negotiated.
- An Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be prepared prior to occupation.
- A Check Out/ Final Inspection Report to be compiled.