Back Bower Lane, Hyde, SK14 2 Bedroom Cottage House To Rent
- Well presented mid-terraced
- Sought after location
- Entrance into porch
- Lounge with feature stone fireplace
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Spacious master bedroom
- Second single bedroom/ office
- Family bathroom with corner bath
- Excellent transport links
- Abundance of amenities nearby
The accommodation briefly comprises of an Entrance into a Porch which leads into the Front Reception Room, with a feature Stone Fireplace. To the rear lies a Beach-effect Modern Dining Kitchen with a range of wall and base units and appliances, along with a Storage Cupboard below the stairs. Stairs lead from the Kitchen to the First Floor Landing and to a Double Master Bedroom to the front of the property, with a Second Single Bedroom/ Office Space to the rear. There is a Good-Sized Family Bathroom with a corner bath and shower above.
Externally, there are Low-Maintenance Gardens to the front and the rear of the property, with a communal passageway for access. The accommodation is offered on an Unfurnished Basis and is Council Tax Band- A. Sorry No Smokers, No Pets and No Housing Benefit Recipients.
Property Reference: LM1710Property data powered by Standout Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- Our Tenancy Application Fee is £150.00 INCVAT per person to cover referencing and administration.
- Should you require a Guarantor a charge of £50.00 INCVAT will be made to cover relevant checks.
- Our Company Application Fee is £250.00 INCVAT, again, to cover referencing and administration.
- Once we are in receipt of "Satisfactory" references, we require the deposit to be paid, which is equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.00.
- Tenants with pet(s) are required to pay a larger deposit to cover any possible damage.
- One month's rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy.
Please not we DO NOT charge our tenants for:
- A Tenancy Renewal to be negotiated.
- An Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be prepared prior to occupation.
- A Check Out/ Final Inspection Report to be compiled.