Caistor Street, Stockport, SK1 2 Bedroom Detached House To Rent
- Delightful mid-terraced
- Sought after location
- Two reception rooms
- Modern fitted kitchen with appliances
- Basement cellar
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Second single bedroom
- Enclosed, low maintenance gardens
- Close to major motorway links
- Walking distance to stockport centre
The accommodation briefly comprises of an Entrance into Front Reception Room, with a Spacious Second Reception Room beyond with access to a Basement Cellar providing valuable and additional storage space. To the rear is a compact but functional Fully Fitted Modern Kitchen, with a range of wall and base units and integrated appliances. Stairs lead from between the Two Reception Rooms to the First Floor Landing and to the Master Bedroom, a Substantial Double with a range of fitted wardrobes located to the front of the property, with a Second Single Bedroom/ Office Space with built in storage cupboards situated to the rear. The Bathroom is a Fully Tiled Family Bathroom/ WC with a corner bath and shower above the bath.
Externally, there are Pleasant Enclosed Low Maintenance Gardens provided at both the front and rear. On-Street Parking Available. The accommodation is offered on an Unfurnished basis and is Council Tax Band- A. Sorry No Smokers, No Pets and No Housing Benefit Recipients.
Property Reference: LM2255Property data powered by Standout Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- Our Tenancy Application Fee is £150.00 INCVAT per person to cover referencing and administration.
- Should you require a Guarantor a charge of £50.00 INCVAT will be made to cover relevant checks.
- Our Company Application Fee is £250.00 INCVAT, again, to cover referencing and administration.
- Once we are in receipt of "Satisfactory" references, we require the deposit to be paid, which is equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.00.
- Tenants with pet(s) are required to pay a larger deposit to cover any possible damage.
- One month's rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy.
Please not we DO NOT charge our tenants for:
- A Tenancy Renewal to be negotiated.
- An Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be prepared prior to occupation.
- A Check Out/ Final Inspection Report to be compiled.