Buxton Road, Stockport, SK2 2 Bedroom End Terraced House To Rent
- Spacious end terraced property
- Large through reception room
- Fully fitted functional kitchen
- Double master bedroom with robes
- Second double bedroom
- Three piece bathroom with shower
- Shared low maintenance garden
- Excellent transport links via a6
- Abundance of amenities nearby
- Viewing essential
The accommodation briefly comprises of an Entrance into Vestibule with a Capacious Through Reception Room providing ample Dining Space and an Electric Fire. The Kitchen to the rear is a small, but functional room with a range of wall and base units. Stairs lead from the Kitchen to the First Floor Landing and to the Master Bedroom facing the staircase; a Substantial Room with fitted wardrobes. There is a Second Double Bedroom alongside, again with fitted wardrobes and the Bathroom is complete with a three-piece suite and a wall-mounted thermostatic shower above the bath.
Externally, there is a Low-Maintenance Communal Garden to the rear. The Property is offered To Let on an Unfurnished Basis and is Council Tax Band- A. Sorry No Smokers, No Pets and No Housing Benefit Recipients.
Property Reference: 10043Property data powered by Standout Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- Our Tenancy Application Fee is £150.00 INCVAT per person to cover referencing and administration.
- Should you require a Guarantor a charge of £50.00 INCVAT will be made to cover relevant checks.
- Our Company Application Fee is £250.00 INCVAT, again, to cover referencing and administration.
- Once we are in receipt of "Satisfactory" references, we require the deposit to be paid, which is equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.00.
- Tenants with pet(s) are required to pay a larger deposit to cover any possible damage.
- One month's rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy.
Please not we DO NOT charge our tenants for:
- A Tenancy Renewal to be negotiated.
- An Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be prepared prior to occupation.
- A Check Out/ Final Inspection Report to be compiled.