Tarvin Road, Stockport, SK8 2 Bedroom Flat To Rent
- Recently refurbished first floor flat
- Large capacious reception room
- Balcony off reception room
- Recently fitted modern kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- Luxurious newly fitted bathroom
- Private enclosed lawned garden
- Ample street parking available
- Close to excellent transport links
- Extremely popular location
The accommodation briefly comprises of an Entrance into a Hallway with a Storage Cupboard to the Ground Floor and Stairs Leading to the First Floor Landing where there are Two Further Storage Cupboards, providing Valuable Storage Space. A Spacious Reception Room with a Feature Fireplace provides access to a Pleasant, Sun-Trapped Balcony with a Modern Fitted Kitchen with a renage of Modern Crème Coloured Kitchen Units and Washing Machine. A Superior Double Master Bedroom overlooking Pleasant Communal Gardens, with a Second Double Bedroom complete with a built-in Storage Cupboard. A Modern Tiled Shower Room with Modern Suite and Electric Shower completes the interior of the property.
Externally, there is a Private, Enclosed Lawned Front Garden with Ample On-Street Parking Available. The property benefits from Central Heating and Double Glazed Windows throughout. The accommodation is offered on an Unfurnished Basis and is Council Tax Band- A. Sorry No Smokers, No Pets and No Housing Benefit Recipients.
Property Reference: 10007Property data powered by Standout Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- Our Tenancy Application Fee is £150.00 INCVAT per person to cover referencing and administration.
- Should you require a Guarantor a charge of £50.00 INCVAT will be made to cover relevant checks.
- Our Company Application Fee is £250.00 INCVAT, again, to cover referencing and administration.
- Once we are in receipt of "Satisfactory" references, we require the deposit to be paid, which is equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.00.
- Tenants with pet(s) are required to pay a larger deposit to cover any possible damage.
- One month's rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy.
Please not we DO NOT charge our tenants for:
- A Tenancy Renewal to be negotiated.
- An Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be prepared prior to occupation.
- A Check Out/ Final Inspection Report to be compiled.