Chatham Street, Stockport, SK3 2 Bedroom Mid Terraced House To Rent
- Tastefully appointed mid-terraced
- Spacious lounge to front
- Separate dining area
- Extended kitchen with appliances
- Double master bedroom
- Second single bedroom/ office
- Family bathroom with shower
- Enclosed rear yard
- On-street parking available
- Excellent location
The accommodation briefly comprises of an Entrance into a Good Sized Lounge and a Separate Dining Area to the rear, with Double Doors leading out to the Rear Garden. Stairs lead from the Rear Reception Room to a Basement Cellar, providing valuable storage space. An Extended Kitchen to the rear, with a range of wall and base units and integral Oven, Hob and Extractor completes the ground floor. Stairs lead from between the Two Reception Rooms to the First Floor Landing and to a Spacious Double Master Bedroom to the front and a Second Single Bedroom/ Office Space to the rear, with a Modern Family Bathroom with shower above the bath.
Externally, there is a Small Walled Garden to the front and an Enclosed Paved Rear Yard with access to the rear reception room. On-Street Parking Available. Offered on an Unfurnished Basis and is Council Tax Band- A. Sorry No Smokers, No Pets and No Housing Benefit Recipients.
Property Reference: 10079Property data powered by Standout Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- Our Tenancy Application Fee is £150.00 INCVAT per person to cover referencing and administration.
- Should you require a Guarantor a charge of £50.00 INCVAT will be made to cover relevant checks.
- Our Company Application Fee is £250.00 INCVAT, again, to cover referencing and administration.
- Once we are in receipt of "Satisfactory" references, we require the deposit to be paid, which is equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.00.
- Tenants with pet(s) are required to pay a larger deposit to cover any possible damage.
- One month's rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy.
Please not we DO NOT charge our tenants for:
- A Tenancy Renewal to be negotiated.
- An Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be prepared prior to occupation.
- A Check Out/ Final Inspection Report to be compiled.