Grenville Street, Stockport, SK3 2 Bedroom Mid Terraced House To Rent
- Beautifully appointed mid-terraced
- Entrance hallway
- Two reception rooms
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Functional utility room
- Spacious master double bedroom
- Second double bedroom
- Modern bathroom with power shower
- Enclosed, low-maintenance garden
- On-street parking available
The accommodation briefly comprises of an Entrance into a Hallway leading to a Reception Room to the Front of the property with a Feature "Hole in the Wall" Fireplace. A Second Reception Room situated to the rear of the property with Patio Doors leading out onto the Garden. Beyond is a Fully Fitted, Modern Kitchen with a range of wall and base units, and integral Oven, Hob and Extractor. Steps lead from the Kitchen down into the Basement Cellar, providing additional and valuable storage space. Beyond the Kitchen is a functional Utility Room with plumbing for an Automatic Washing Machine and Ample Room for a Fridge/Freezer and Tumble Dryer. To the right of the Utility Room is a Downstairs Cloak/ WC. Stairs lead from the Hallway, to the First Floor Landing and to the Master Bedroom, a Spacious Double to the front with Two Picture Windows allowing Ample Light into the room. There is a Second Double Bedroom to the rear. The Bathroom/ WC has a Modern, low-level white suite with wooden panelling to dado height, with built in storage units and a power shower above the bath.
Externally, there is a Low-Maintenance, Enclosed Garden to the rear and a Pleasant Front Garden extending across a Communal Pathway. The Property boasts Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing. On-Street Parking Available. The Property is offered on an Unfurnished Basis and is Council Tax Band- B. Sorry No Smokers, No Pets and No Housing Benefit Recipients.
Property Reference: LM1849Property data powered by Standout Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- Our Tenancy Application Fee is £150.00 INCVAT per person to cover referencing and administration.
- Should you require a Guarantor a charge of £50.00 INCVAT will be made to cover relevant checks.
- Our Company Application Fee is £250.00 INCVAT, again, to cover referencing and administration.
- Once we are in receipt of "Satisfactory" references, we require the deposit to be paid, which is equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.00.
- Tenants with pet(s) are required to pay a larger deposit to cover any possible damage.
- One month's rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy.
Please not we DO NOT charge our tenants for:
- A Tenancy Renewal to be negotiated.
- An Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be prepared prior to occupation.
- A Check Out/ Final Inspection Report to be compiled.