Aberdeen Crescent, Stockport, SK3 2 Bedroom Mid Terraced House To Rent
- Spacious victorian mid terrace
- Two separate reception rooms
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Storage space via cellar
- Two capacious double bedrooms
- Modern four piece bathroom
- Low maintenance gardens
- Excellent amenities available
- Street parking to the front
- Sought after location
The accommodation briefly comprises of an Entrance into a Hallway, a Reception Room with feature fireplace to the front, with a Second Separate Reception Room and a Fully Fitted Modern Kitchen with a built in oven, hob and extractor and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Stairs lead down to a Basement Cellar, providing Valuable Additional Storage Space. From the Hallway, Stairs lead to the First Floor Landing and to Two Double Bedrooms, with the Master Bedroom located to the Front of the property and Large Family Bathroom complete with a Modern Four-Piece Suite.
Externally, there is a Small Walled Garden to the front and an Enclosed Yard area to the rear with access to a communal passageway which is gated at either end for security. The Property is offered on an Unfurnished Basis and is Council Tax Band- B. Sorry No Smokers, No Pets and No Housing Benefit Recipients.
Property Reference: LM2170Property data powered by Standout Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- Our Tenancy Application Fee is £150.00 INCVAT per person to cover referencing and administration.
- Should you require a Guarantor a charge of £50.00 INCVAT will be made to cover relevant checks.
- Our Company Application Fee is £250.00 INCVAT, again, to cover referencing and administration.
- Once we are in receipt of "Satisfactory" references, we require the deposit to be paid, which is equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.00.
- Tenants with pet(s) are required to pay a larger deposit to cover any possible damage.
- One month's rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy.
Please not we DO NOT charge our tenants for:
- A Tenancy Renewal to be negotiated.
- An Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be prepared prior to occupation.
- A Check Out/ Final Inspection Report to be compiled.