Cherry Tree Lane, Stockport, SK2 2 Bedroom Mid Terraced House To Rent
- Delightful mid-terraced
- Newly decorated and carpeted
- Spacious lounge with fire
- Second reception room
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Master double bedroom
- Second single bedroom/ office space
- Capacious shower room
- Large garden with decked area
- Popular location in hazel grove
The accommodation briefly comprises of an Entrance into a Spacious Reception Room with Feature Fireplace through into a Second, Smaller Reception Room to the rear. Beyond is a Fully Fitted, Contemporary Kitchen with oven, hob and extractor and patio doors leading out to a Large Decked Area of the rear Garden. Stairs lead from the Second Reception Room to the First Floor Landing to the Master Bedroom, a Spacious Double Room situated to the front of the property. A Second Single Bedroom/ Office Space is located to the rear. Completing the first floor is a Capacious Shower Room, with a fitted sink unit and shower cubicle.
Externally, there is a Small, Gated yard to the front and an Extremely Spacious Rear Lawned Garden, with a Large Decked Area. The Property is offered on an Unfurnished basis and is Council Tax Band- A. On-Street Parking Available. Sorry No Smokers, No Pets and No Housing Benefit Recipients.
Property Reference: LM1239Property data powered by Standout Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- Our Tenancy Application Fee is £150.00 INCVAT per person to cover referencing and administration.
- Should you require a Guarantor a charge of £50.00 INCVAT will be made to cover relevant checks.
- Our Company Application Fee is £250.00 INCVAT, again, to cover referencing and administration.
- Once we are in receipt of "Satisfactory" references, we require the deposit to be paid, which is equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.00.
- Tenants with pet(s) are required to pay a larger deposit to cover any possible damage.
- One month's rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy.
Please not we DO NOT charge our tenants for:
- A Tenancy Renewal to be negotiated.
- An Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be prepared prior to occupation.
- A Check Out/ Final Inspection Report to be compiled.