Colborne Avenue, Stockport, SK5 2 Bedroom Mid Terraced House To Rent
- Delightful mid-terraced property
- Lounge with feature iron fireplace
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Integral appliances
- Substantial double bedroom
- Second single bedroom/ home office
- Tiled family bathroom with shower
- Low maintenance rear yard
- Garden shed
- Popular location
The accommodation briefly comprises of an Entrance into a Spacious Reception Room with a feature iron fireplace to the front, and a Modern Fitted Kitchen with a range of wall and base units and integral appliances beyond. Stairs lead from the Kitchen to the First Floor Landing and to a Substantial Double Bedroom to the front. A Second Single Bedroom/ Home Office is located to the rear, alongside a Fully Tiled Family Bathroom/ WC with shower above the bath.
Externally, the property is Pavement fronted and there is an Enclosed Yard to the rear with a Shed providing additional storage space. The property is offered on an Unfurnished Basis and is Council Tax Band- A. Sorry No Smokers, No Pets and No Housing Benefit Recipients.
Property Reference: LM1696Property data powered by Standout Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- Our Tenancy Application Fee is £150.00 INCVAT per person to cover referencing and administration.
- Should you require a Guarantor a charge of £50.00 INCVAT will be made to cover relevant checks.
- Our Company Application Fee is £250.00 INCVAT, again, to cover referencing and administration.
- Once we are in receipt of "Satisfactory" references, we require the deposit to be paid, which is equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.00.
- Tenants with pet(s) are required to pay a larger deposit to cover any possible damage.
- One month's rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy.
Please not we DO NOT charge our tenants for:
- A Tenancy Renewal to be negotiated.
- An Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be prepared prior to occupation.
- A Check Out/ Final Inspection Report to be compiled.