Crosby Street, Stockport, SK2 2 Bedroom Mid Terraced House To Rent
- Situated in a popular location
- Entrance into reception room
- Fully fitted dining kitchen to the rear
- Spacious master bedroom
- Second single bedroom
- Tiled family bathroom with shower
- Enclosed private garden
- On-street parking available
- Excellent transport links
- Sought after location
The accommodation briefly comprises of an Entrance into a Well Apportioned Reception Room with a Fully Fitted Modern Dining Kitchen beyond, with an integral oven, hob and extractor. Stairs lead from the Dining Kitchen to the First Floor Landing and to the Master Bedroom, a Spacious Double located at the front of the property, accompanied by a Second Single Bedroom to the rear. The Bathroom is a Good Sized Family Room, with a shower above the bath.
Externally, the property is pavement fronted and has an Enclosed, Low-Maintenance Garden to the rear. Ample On-Street Parking Available. The property is offered on an Unfurnished Basis and is Council Tax Band- A. Sorry No Smokers, No Pets and No Housing Benefit Recipients. Viewing Essential.
Property Reference: LM1721Property data powered by Standout Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- Our Tenancy Application Fee is £150.00 INCVAT per person to cover referencing and administration.
- Should you require a Guarantor a charge of £50.00 INCVAT will be made to cover relevant checks.
- Our Company Application Fee is £250.00 INCVAT, again, to cover referencing and administration.
- Once we are in receipt of "Satisfactory" references, we require the deposit to be paid, which is equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.00.
- Tenants with pet(s) are required to pay a larger deposit to cover any possible damage.
- One month's rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy.
Please not we DO NOT charge our tenants for:
- A Tenancy Renewal to be negotiated.
- An Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be prepared prior to occupation.
- A Check Out/ Final Inspection Report to be compiled.