Dundonald Street, Stockport, SK2 2 Bedroom Mid Terraced House To Rent
- Deceptive victorian mid terrace
- Reception with feature fireplace
- Capacious dining kitchen to rear
- Spacious double master bedroom
- Small large single bedroom
- Bathroom with electric shower
- Storage via basement cellar
- Ample street parking available
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Conveninent location
The accommodation briefly comprises of an Entrance into a Large Reception Room with feature fireplace, with a Modern Dining Kitchen with access to a Basement Cellar beyond. The Kitchen has a range of wall and base units and integral oven, hob and extractor. Stairs lead between the Reception Room and the Dining Kitchen to the First Floor Landing. Located to the Front is a Spacious Double Bedroom, accompanied by a Single Bedroom situated to the rear. The Bathroom is complete with a white low-level bath suite and a wall mounted electric shower above the bath.
Externally, there is a Small Walled Garden with Ample Street Parking to the front of the property, and an Enclosed, Low-Maintenance Garden to the rear. The Property is offered on an Unfurnished Basis and is Council Tax Band- A. Sorry No Smokers, No Pets and No Housing Benefit Recipients.
Property Reference: LM1313Property data powered by Standout Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- Our Tenancy Application Fee is £150.00 INCVAT per person to cover referencing and administration.
- Should you require a Guarantor a charge of £50.00 INCVAT will be made to cover relevant checks.
- Our Company Application Fee is £250.00 INCVAT, again, to cover referencing and administration.
- Once we are in receipt of "Satisfactory" references, we require the deposit to be paid, which is equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.00.
- Tenants with pet(s) are required to pay a larger deposit to cover any possible damage.
- One month's rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy.
Please not we DO NOT charge our tenants for:
- A Tenancy Renewal to be negotiated.
- An Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be prepared prior to occupation.
- A Check Out/ Final Inspection Report to be compiled.