Dundonald Street, Stockport, SK2 2 Bedroom Mid Terraced House To Rent
- Mid-terraced property
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Basement cellar
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Second single bedroom
- Family bathroom with shower
- Enclosed private rear garden
- Sought after location
- On-street parking available
The accommodation briefly comprises of an Entrance into a Capacious Reception Room to the front with a feature fireplace and through into a Fully Fitted Kitchen with a range of wall and base units and integral Oven, Hob and Extractor, as well as a Fridge-Freezer and built-in Breakfast Bar to the rear. Beyond the kitchen is a Utility Room with a Washer Dryer and space for a separate tumble dryer if required or an additional fridge-freezer. Stairs lead from the Kitchen down to a Basement Cellar, providing additional storage space. Stairs lead from the Kitchen to the First Floor Landing and to the Master Bedroom; a Spacious Room with fitted wardrobes, and a Second Single Bedroom to the rear. The Bathroom consists of a modern, low-level suite with a mixer shower above the bath.
Externally, there is a Small Walled Yard to the front and an Enclosed, Private Garden to the rear with a patio area and a Lawned section beyond. On-Street Parking Available. The property is offered on a Part-Furnished Basis and is Council Tax Band- A. Sorry No Smokers, No Pets and No Housing Benefit Recipients.
Property Reference: LM2329Property data powered by Standout Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- Our Tenancy Application Fee is £150.00 INCVAT per person to cover referencing and administration.
- Should you require a Guarantor a charge of £50.00 INCVAT will be made to cover relevant checks.
- Our Company Application Fee is £250.00 INCVAT, again, to cover referencing and administration.
- Once we are in receipt of "Satisfactory" references, we require the deposit to be paid, which is equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.00.
- Tenants with pet(s) are required to pay a larger deposit to cover any possible damage.
- One month's rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy.
Please not we DO NOT charge our tenants for:
- A Tenancy Renewal to be negotiated.
- An Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be prepared prior to occupation.
- A Check Out/ Final Inspection Report to be compiled.