Kingsway, Stockport, SK6 2 Bedroom Semi-detached House To Rent
- Tastefully appointed semi
- Capacious reception room
- Fitted kitchen with ample dining space
- Newly fitted kitchen units
- Spacious master bedroom
- Second double bedroom
- Family bathroom with electric shower
- Herbaceous lawned garden
- Off-road parking via driveway
- Excellent location
The accommodation briefly comprises of an Entrance into a Hallway and a Reception Room to the front of the property, with a Spacious Modern Dining Kitchen with a range of Newly Fitted white gloss wall and base units and beach-effect worktop with Ample Dining Space. Stairs lead from the Hallway to the First Floor Landing and to the Master Bedroom, a Capacious Double situated to the front of the property and a Second Smaller Double Bedroom situated to the rear. The Bathroom is a Good Sized Family Room, with a low-level white suite and wall mounted Electric Shower above the Bath.
Externally, there is Off-Road Parking via a paved Driveway, and a Small lawned area to the front of the property, and a Large Private, Enclosed Lawned Garden to the rear with Herbaceous borders. The property is offered on an Unfurnished Basis and is Council Tax Band- B. Sorry No Smokers, No Pets and No Housing Benefit Recipients.
Property Reference: 10087Property data powered by Standout Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- Our Tenancy Application Fee is £150.00 INCVAT per person to cover referencing and administration.
- Should you require a Guarantor a charge of £50.00 INCVAT will be made to cover relevant checks.
- Our Company Application Fee is £250.00 INCVAT, again, to cover referencing and administration.
- Once we are in receipt of "Satisfactory" references, we require the deposit to be paid, which is equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.00.
- Tenants with pet(s) are required to pay a larger deposit to cover any possible damage.
- One month's rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy.
Please not we DO NOT charge our tenants for:
- A Tenancy Renewal to be negotiated.
- An Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be prepared prior to occupation.
- A Check Out/ Final Inspection Report to be compiled.