Islington Road, Stockport, SK2 2 Bedroom Semi-detached House To Rent
- Newly renovated semi
- Spacious lounge with electric fire
- Newly fitted modern kitchen
- Integral appliances
- Capacious double bedroom
- Large second single bedroom
- Newly fitted modern family bathroom
- Basement cellar with plumbing
- Enclosed rear garden
- Sought after location
The accommodation briefly comprises of an Entrance into a Spacious Reception Room with feature wall mounted electric fire, through into a Newly Fitted Modern Kitchen with a range of wall and base units, integral oven, hob, extractor, and an integrated Fridge and Freezer. Stairs lead from off the Kitchen to the First Floor Landing and to the Master Bedroom to the front of the property; a Capacious Double Room, and a Second, Large Single Bedroom to the rear with fitted cupboards. The Family Bathroom has been Newly Fitted with a low-level, Modern white suite with shower above the bath and glass shower screen.
Externally, there is a small walled yard to the front of the property and a Small, Part-Lawned Rear Garden with access to the Large Basement Cellar, boasting electricity and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. On-Street Parking Available. The property is offered on an Unfurnished Basis and is Council Tax Band- A. Sorry No Smokers, No Pets and No Housing Benefit Recipients.
Property Reference: LM1199Property data powered by Standout Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- Our Tenancy Application Fee is £150.00 INCVAT per person to cover referencing and administration.
- Should you require a Guarantor a charge of £50.00 INCVAT will be made to cover relevant checks.
- Our Company Application Fee is £250.00 INCVAT, again, to cover referencing and administration.
- Once we are in receipt of "Satisfactory" references, we require the deposit to be paid, which is equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.00.
- Tenants with pet(s) are required to pay a larger deposit to cover any possible damage.
- One month's rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy.
Please not we DO NOT charge our tenants for:
- A Tenancy Renewal to be negotiated.
- An Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be prepared prior to occupation.
- A Check Out/ Final Inspection Report to be compiled.