Shearwater Road, Stockport, SK2 2 Bedroom Semi-detached House To Rent
- Beautifully appointed semi
- Spacious reception room
- Modern breakfast kitchen
- Master double bedroom to the front
- Second double bedroom to the rear
- Modern bathroom with shower
- Storage via detached garage
- Off road parking via driveway
- Tastefully decorated throughout
- Close to transport links and amenities
The accommodation briefly comprises of an Entrance into Vestibule leading into the Reception Room with built in unit for a flat screen TV. There is a Modern Breakfast Kitchen beyond which is fully fitted with a range of wall and base units, integrated oven, hob & extractor and an integrated Fridge Freezer. Stairs lead from the Reception Room to the First Floor Landing and to the Master Bedroom to the front with Fitted Units, a Second Double Bedroom to the rear and a Family Bathroom/WC which is complete with a Modern Low-Level Suite and Separate Shower Cubicle.
The property is tastefully decorated and benefits from Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing Throughout. Externally, there is a pleasant Lawned Garden to the front, a Private Rear Garden, a Detached Garage providing Additional and Useful Storage Space and Off-Road Parking for Several Vehicles. The property is offered on an Unfurnished Basis and is Council Tax Band- B. Sorry No Smokers, No Pets and No Housing Benefit Recipients.
Property Reference: LM2279Property data powered by Standout Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- Our Tenancy Application Fee is £150.00 INCVAT per person to cover referencing and administration.
- Should you require a Guarantor a charge of £50.00 INCVAT will be made to cover relevant checks.
- Our Company Application Fee is £250.00 INCVAT, again, to cover referencing and administration.
- Once we are in receipt of "Satisfactory" references, we require the deposit to be paid, which is equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.00.
- Tenants with pet(s) are required to pay a larger deposit to cover any possible damage.
- One month's rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy.
Please not we DO NOT charge our tenants for:
- A Tenancy Renewal to be negotiated.
- An Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be prepared prior to occupation.
- A Check Out/ Final Inspection Report to be compiled.