St Saviours Road, Stockport, SK2 2 Bedroom Semi-detached House To Rent
- Beautifully appointed property
- Entrance hallway
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Capacious separate dining room
- Fully fitted modern kitchen
- Large master bedroom
- Second double bedroom
- Spacious modern family bathroom
- Excellent transport links
- Sought after location
The accommodation briefly comprises of an Entrance into Hallway and a Spacious Front Reception Room with Feature "Hole in the Wall" Fireplace. A Second Reception Room is located beyond, with an Extended and Modern Fitted Kitchen with a range of wall and base units, integral oven, hob and extractor fan and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Stairs lead from the Hallway to the First Floor Landing and to the Master Bedroom situated to the Front and a Second Double Bedroom to the rear. A Modern Family Bathroom with a white suite and shower above the bath.
Externally, to the front there is a small walled Garden with Ample Street Parking Available and a Good Sized Private Garden to the rear. The Property is offered on an Unfurnished Basis and is Council Tax Band- B. Sorry No Smokers, No Pets and No Housing Benefit Recipients.
Property Reference: LM2336Property data powered by Standout Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- Our Tenancy Application Fee is £150.00 INCVAT per person to cover referencing and administration.
- Should you require a Guarantor a charge of £50.00 INCVAT will be made to cover relevant checks.
- Our Company Application Fee is £250.00 INCVAT, again, to cover referencing and administration.
- Once we are in receipt of "Satisfactory" references, we require the deposit to be paid, which is equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.00.
- Tenants with pet(s) are required to pay a larger deposit to cover any possible damage.
- One month's rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy.
Please not we DO NOT charge our tenants for:
- A Tenancy Renewal to be negotiated.
- An Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be prepared prior to occupation.
- A Check Out/ Final Inspection Report to be compiled.