Beech Road, Stockport, SK3 2 Bedroom Semi-detached House To Rent
- Well presented semi
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Second separate reception room
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Spacious master bedroom
- Ensuite bathroom with shower
- Second double bedroom
- Second ensuite shower room
- Lawned garden with patio
- On-street parking available
The accommodation briefly comprises of an Entrance into a Hallway and a Reception Room located to the front, with a feature fireplace and a Second Separate Reception Room to the rear with Understair Storage Cupboard. Beyond is a Modern Kitchen with integral oven, hob and extractor and a range of wall and base units, with access to the rear Garden. Stairs lead between the Two Reception Rooms and to the First Floor Landing. The Master Bedroom is a Spacious Double Room located to the rear overlooking the Garden with a Large En-Suite Bathroom with a shower above the bath. There is a Second Double Bedroom with an En-Suite Shower Room/ WC situated at the front.
Externally, there is Ample On-Street Parking and a Small-Walled Garden to the front and a Mainly Lawned Rear Garden with Patio area. The Property is offered on an Unfurnished Basis and is Council Tax Band- B. Sorry No Smokers, No Pets and No Housing Benefit Recipients.
Property Reference: LM1319Property data powered by Standout Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- Our Tenancy Application Fee is £150.00 INCVAT per person to cover referencing and administration.
- Should you require a Guarantor a charge of £50.00 INCVAT will be made to cover relevant checks.
- Our Company Application Fee is £250.00 INCVAT, again, to cover referencing and administration.
- Once we are in receipt of "Satisfactory" references, we require the deposit to be paid, which is equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.00.
- Tenants with pet(s) are required to pay a larger deposit to cover any possible damage.
- One month's rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy.
Please not we DO NOT charge our tenants for:
- A Tenancy Renewal to be negotiated.
- An Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be prepared prior to occupation.
- A Check Out/ Final Inspection Report to be compiled.