Countess Street, Stockport, SK2 2 Bedroom Semi-detached House To Rent
- Spacious semi-detached
- Two separate reception rooms
- Basement cellar
- Modern fitted kitchen with appliances
- Two substantial bedrooms
- Family bathroom with shower cubicle
- Good size rear garden
- On-street parking
- Popular residential location
- Excellent transport links
The accommodation briefly comprises of an Entrance into a Hallway, with the Front Reception Room boasting a Feature Fireplace and a Larger than Average Second Reception Room to the rear, with a brick "hole in the wall" fireplace. Stairs lead from the rear Reception Room to a Basement Cellar, providing valuable storage space. To the rear, there is a Fully Fitted Modern Kitchen with a range of wall and base units and appliances, with a Downstairs Cloak/ WC beyond. Stairs lead from between the Two Reception Rooms to the First Floor Landing and to Two Substantial Bedrooms, and a Spacious Family Bathroom located off the Second Bedroom with Separate Shower Cubicle.
Externally, there is a Small Front Garden and an Enclosed Rear Garden with Side Ginnel access. On-Street Parking Available. The property is offered on an Unfurnished Basis and is Council Tax Band- B. Sorry No Smokers, No Pets and No Housing Benefit.
Property Reference: LM1030Property data powered by Standout Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- Our Tenancy Application Fee is £150.00 INCVAT per person to cover referencing and administration.
- Should you require a Guarantor a charge of £50.00 INCVAT will be made to cover relevant checks.
- Our Company Application Fee is £250.00 INCVAT, again, to cover referencing and administration.
- Once we are in receipt of "Satisfactory" references, we require the deposit to be paid, which is equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.00.
- Tenants with pet(s) are required to pay a larger deposit to cover any possible damage.
- One month's rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy.
Please not we DO NOT charge our tenants for:
- A Tenancy Renewal to be negotiated.
- An Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be prepared prior to occupation.
- A Check Out/ Final Inspection Report to be compiled.