Hyde Bank Mill, New Mills, SK22 3 Bedroom Apartment Flat To Rent
- Mazzanine penthouse apartment
- Open-plan living area
- Modern fitted kitchen with appliances
- Spacious double bedroom
- Second small double bedroom/ large single
- Master bedroom with luxury ensuite
- Modern bathroom with shower
- Picturesque views over the river sett
- Allocated parking to the rear
- Excellent transport links & amenities
The accommodation briefly comprises of an Entrance into Hallway with an Open-Plan Living Area complete with a Modern Fitted Kitchen with integral appliances. A Large Double Bedroom and a Small Double/ Large Single Bedroom off the Hallway, with a Modern Luxury Bathroom with a white low-level bath suite occupies the Third Floor. A Spiral Staircase leads to a Substantial Galleried Master Bedroom and a Designer Modern Ensuite Shower Room/ WC.
Externally, there is Allocated Private Car Parking to the rear of the development for one car. The property is heated by economy 7 electrical heaters and benefits from double glazing throughout. Offered on an Unfurnished Basis and is Council Tax Band- B. Sorry No Smokers, No Pets and No Housing Benefit Recipients.
Property Reference: LM1679Property data powered by Standout Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- Our Tenancy Application Fee is £150.00 INCVAT per person to cover referencing and administration.
- Should you require a Guarantor a charge of £50.00 INCVAT will be made to cover relevant checks.
- Our Company Application Fee is £250.00 INCVAT, again, to cover referencing and administration.
- Once we are in receipt of "Satisfactory" references, we require the deposit to be paid, which is equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.00.
- Tenants with pet(s) are required to pay a larger deposit to cover any possible damage.
- One month's rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy.
Please not we DO NOT charge our tenants for:
- A Tenancy Renewal to be negotiated.
- An Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be prepared prior to occupation.
- A Check Out/ Final Inspection Report to be compiled.