Peacefield, Stockport, SK6 3 Bedroom Cottage House To Rent
- Well presented end terraced cottage
- Reception room with log burning fire
- Sizable dining kitchen with utility/wc
- Substantial double bedroom to front
- Small double bedroom/ study
- Modern family bathroom with shower
- Impressive master bedroom in loft
- En-suite shower room
- Ample street parking available
- Sought after location
The accommodation briefly comprises of an Entrance into Vestibule with Reception Room beyond, boasting a feature log burning fire and bay window allowing natural light to fill the room. Beyond is a Spacious Dining Kitchen, with a range of wall and base units and integral oven, hob and extractor with ample dining space. A Utility Room/ WC with plumbing for an automatic washing machine and tumble dryer is located off the kitchen. Stairs lead from the Reception Room to the First Floor Landing and to a Large Double Bedroom to the front of the property with built-in wardrobe and a Second Small Double Bedroom located to the rear. Stairs lead from the First Floor Landing to the Master Bedroom; a Substantial Double Bedroom situated in an impressive Loft Conversion including an En-Suite Shower Room. The Family Bathroom is located on the First Floor and is complete with a white low-level suite and separate shower cubicle.
Externally, there is a Pleasant, Enclosed Front Garden with Ample Street Parking Available. The Rear, again is an Enclosed and Private, Mainly Paved Garden with a Small Lawned Area. The Property is offered on an Unfurnished Basis and is Council Tax Band- B. Sorry No Smokers, No Pets and No Housing Benefit Recipients. Pets will be considered.
Property Reference: LM2203Property data powered by Standout Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- Our Tenancy Application Fee is £150.00 INCVAT per person to cover referencing and administration.
- Should you require a Guarantor a charge of £50.00 INCVAT will be made to cover relevant checks.
- Our Company Application Fee is £250.00 INCVAT, again, to cover referencing and administration.
- Once we are in receipt of "Satisfactory" references, we require the deposit to be paid, which is equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.00.
- Tenants with pet(s) are required to pay a larger deposit to cover any possible damage.
- One month's rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy.
Please not we DO NOT charge our tenants for:
- A Tenancy Renewal to be negotiated.
- An Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be prepared prior to occupation.
- A Check Out/ Final Inspection Report to be compiled.