Manifold Drive, Stockport, SK6 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow Bungalow To Rent
- Spacious rooms
- Gas central heating
- Convenient location
- Overlooking lyme cage
- Gardens to three sides
- Range of appliances
- Close to reputable schools
- On the edge of the peak district national park
- Viewing essential
The accommodation briefly comprises Entrance into Vestibule with Hallway beyond. A Spacious L-Shaped Lounge Dining room with a feature fireplace enjoying views of Lyme Cage & beyond. Patio doors lead out onto the garden to the rear. Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall & base units & integral oven, hob & extractor as well as an integral dishwasher, fridge with ice box freezer & washing machine. A utility room leads off providing additional cupboard space & an additional sink & access to the garage. From the hallway is a Family Bathroom with a low-level white suite with bath and separate shower cubicle. Double bedroom / family room with wardrobes providing additional storage space (these can be removed if necessary). Stairs lead from the Hallway to the first floor landing and to the Master Double Bedroom to the front & a Large Single Bedroom with walk-in closet area.
Externally there are Beautifully Lawned Gardens to the front with Off-Road Parking for several vehicles via a Large Driveway to the front. To the rear, there is an enclosed lawned garden with patio area. The property is offered on an Unfurnished Basis and is Council Tax Band- E. Viewing Essential. Sorry No Smokers, No Pets and No Housing Benefit Recipients.
Property Reference: 10073Property data powered by Standout Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- Our Tenancy Application Fee is £150.00 INCVAT per person to cover referencing and administration.
- Should you require a Guarantor a charge of £50.00 INCVAT will be made to cover relevant checks.
- Our Company Application Fee is £250.00 INCVAT, again, to cover referencing and administration.
- Once we are in receipt of "Satisfactory" references, we require the deposit to be paid, which is equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.00.
- Tenants with pet(s) are required to pay a larger deposit to cover any possible damage.
- One month's rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy.
Please not we DO NOT charge our tenants for:
- A Tenancy Renewal to be negotiated.
- An Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be prepared prior to occupation.
- A Check Out/ Final Inspection Report to be compiled.