Tintern Grove, Stockport, SK1 3 Bedroom Detached House To Rent
- Beautifully appointed semi
- Spacious reception room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Integral oven, hob and cooker hood
- Two double bedrooms
- Third single bedroom/ home office
- Modern family bathroom with shower
- Laid to lawn garden with patio
- Off-road parking via driveway
- Offered unfurnished
The accommodation briefly comprises of an Entrance into a Hallway with Understair Storage Cupboard, meter cupboard and Downstairs WC. There is a Through Reception Room with Ample Dining and Living Space with a Lovely Bay Window to the front and a feature "hole in the wall" fireplace with an electric wood burning stove-effect fire and patio doors opening out onto the rear Garden patio area. A Recently Fitted Modern Kitchen lies beyond, with a range of white gloss wall and base units, granite-effect work surfaces and integral oven, halogen hob and extractor hood with plumbing for an automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. Stairs lead from the Hallway to the First Floor Landing and to the Master Bedroom to the front of the property with a Bay Window allowing ample light into the room and a hole in the wall fireplace with electric heater. The Second Bedroom is located to the rear, overlooking the Garden and is a Good Sized Double Room. The Third Bedroom is a Small Single Room, ideal for as a Nursery or Home Office. Completing the interior is a Modern Family Bathroom with shower above the Bath.
Externally, there is Off-Road Parking available via a Double Driveway for two vehicles, and a Recently Landscaped Mainly Laid to Lawn Rear Garden, with a Patio area and Wooden Shed providing additional storage space. The property is offered on an Unfurnished Basis and is Council Tax Band- C. Sorry No Smokers, No Pets and No Housing Benefit Recipients.
Property Reference: LM2331Property data powered by Standout Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- Our Tenancy Application Fee is £150.00 INCVAT per person to cover referencing and administration.
- Should you require a Guarantor a charge of £50.00 INCVAT will be made to cover relevant checks.
- Our Company Application Fee is £250.00 INCVAT, again, to cover referencing and administration.
- Once we are in receipt of "Satisfactory" references, we require the deposit to be paid, which is equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.00.
- Tenants with pet(s) are required to pay a larger deposit to cover any possible damage.
- One month's rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy.
Please not we DO NOT charge our tenants for:
- A Tenancy Renewal to be negotiated.
- An Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be prepared prior to occupation.
- A Check Out/ Final Inspection Report to be compiled.