Charlotte Street, Stockport, SK1 3 Bedroom End Terraced House To Rent
- Deceptively spacious end terrace
- Two separate reception rooms
- Functional modern kitchen
- Converted basement cellar
- Large master bedroom
- Converted loft room
- Two further single bedrooms
- Modern family bathroom
- Well stocked lawned rear garden
- Ample street parking available
The accommodation briefly comprises of an Entrance into a Hallway with decorative plaster corbels. A Reception Room to the front with a Feature Fireplace, a Separate Second Reception Room with Patio Doors opening out onto the Garden to the rear. The Kitchen is fully fitted with a range of Modern Wall and Base units, integral oven, hob and extractor and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Stairs lead down to a Converted Cellar which has been plastered and carpeted. Stairs lead from the Entrance Hallway to the First Floor Landing and to the Master Bedroom, a Large Double situated to the front of the property with a range of built in wardrobes and access to the Converted Loft via a Loft-Ladder, which is complete with a Velux Window, laminate flooring and Storage Cupboard. The Second Bedroom is a Spacious Single/ Small Double Room to the rear, with a Third Single Bedroom in the middle. The Bathroom/ WC has a Modern, white suite and is accompanied by a wall mounted shower above the bath.
Externally, there is a Small Walled Garden to the front with On-Street parking and a Well Stocked Rear Garden with a range of Well-Established plants, a patio area and a wildlife pond. There are Two Large Sheds providing Valuable and Additional Storage. The Property is offered on an Unfurnished Basis and is Council Tax Band- A. Sorry No Smokers, No Pets and No Housing Benefit Recipients.
Property Reference: LM2254Property data powered by Standout Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- Our Tenancy Application Fee is £150.00 INCVAT per person to cover referencing and administration.
- Should you require a Guarantor a charge of £50.00 INCVAT will be made to cover relevant checks.
- Our Company Application Fee is £250.00 INCVAT, again, to cover referencing and administration.
- Once we are in receipt of "Satisfactory" references, we require the deposit to be paid, which is equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.00.
- Tenants with pet(s) are required to pay a larger deposit to cover any possible damage.
- One month's rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy.
Please not we DO NOT charge our tenants for:
- A Tenancy Renewal to be negotiated.
- An Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be prepared prior to occupation.
- A Check Out/ Final Inspection Report to be compiled.