Tiree Close, Stockport, SK7 3 Bedroom Mews House To Rent
- Deceptively spacious mid mews
- Substantial reception room
- Kitchen with ample dining space
- Master bedroom with fitted robes
- Second double bedroom to rear
- Generous single third bedroom
- Modern fitted bathroom with shower
- Off-road parking available
- Private enclosed tiered rear garden
- Unfurnished & council tax band-b
The accommodation briefly comprises of an Entrance into a Hallway with Downstairs Cloaks/ WC and a Large Storage Cupboard. The Spacious Dining Kitchen to the front of the property has a range of oak-effect wall and base units. The Reception Room to the rear has a Feature Wall and Feature Fire with a brushed steel trim and grate, with patio doors opening onto the Rear Garden. Stairs lead from the Dining Kitchen to the First Floor Landing and to the Master Bedroom to the front of the property, with a range of fitted wardrobes. There is a Second Double Bedroom to the rear with a Large Walk-In Cupboard and a Third Single Bedroom/ office space with another Walk-In Cupboard, providing Additional Storage Space. Finally, there is a Modern Family Bathroom with a low-level white suite, an integrated toilet system and a bifold shower door and electric shower above the bath.
Externally, there is an Enclosed Garden to the rear over two levels and is mainly paved. Off-Road Parking Available. The accommodation is offered on an Unfurnished Basis and is Council Tax Band- B. Sorry No Smokers, No Pets and No Housing Benefit Recipients.
Property Reference: LM2301Property data powered by Standout Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- Our Tenancy Application Fee is £150.00 INCVAT per person to cover referencing and administration.
- Should you require a Guarantor a charge of £50.00 INCVAT will be made to cover relevant checks.
- Our Company Application Fee is £250.00 INCVAT, again, to cover referencing and administration.
- Once we are in receipt of "Satisfactory" references, we require the deposit to be paid, which is equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.00.
- Tenants with pet(s) are required to pay a larger deposit to cover any possible damage.
- One month's rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy.
Please not we DO NOT charge our tenants for:
- A Tenancy Renewal to be negotiated.
- An Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be prepared prior to occupation.
- A Check Out/ Final Inspection Report to be compiled.