Manchester Road, Stockport, SK4 3 Bedroom Mid Terraced House To Rent
- Semi-detached property
- Large reception room
- Second spacious reception room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Decking to rear garden
- Spacious master double bedroom
- Luxury en-suite shower room
- Capacious second double bedroom
- Generous third double bedroom
- Modern family bathroom
The accommodation briefly comprises of an Entrance via Vestibule into a Hallway. Stairs lead from the Hallway down into the basement cellar, providing additional and valuable storage space. A Spacious Reception Room is located to the front boasting a feature fireplace and bay window, allowing ample natural light to fill the room. Beyond is a Good-Sized Second Separate Reception Room with a Fully Fitted Modern Kitchen beyond, with a range of wall and base units, a cooker set into the chimney breast, a tall Fridge/ Freezer and double patio doors leading out onto the raised Decked area of the rear Garden. Just off the Hallway is a small downstairs Cloakroom/ Utility Room housing the boiler. Stairs lead from the Hallway to the First Floor Landing and to the Master Bedroom located to the front of the property, with Two Picture Windows and a Luxury En-Suite Shower Room. There are Two Further Double Bedrooms located the rear overlooking the Garden and a Fully Tiled Modern Family Bathroom with a white low-level suite and shower above the bath.
Externally, there is a small enclosed garden to the front, and a raised decked area with Gated Entrance into a lower lawned Garden with Herbaceous borders to the rear. The property benefits from Gas Central Heating throughout and Double Glazed Windows. On-Street Parking Available. Offered on an Unfurnished Basis and is Council Tax Band- C. Sorry No Smokers, No Pets and No Housing Benefit Recipients. Viewing Essential.
Property Reference: LM2181Property data powered by Standout Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- Our Tenancy Application Fee is £150.00 INCVAT per person to cover referencing and administration.
- Should you require a Guarantor a charge of £50.00 INCVAT will be made to cover relevant checks.
- Our Company Application Fee is £250.00 INCVAT, again, to cover referencing and administration.
- Once we are in receipt of "Satisfactory" references, we require the deposit to be paid, which is equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.00.
- Tenants with pet(s) are required to pay a larger deposit to cover any possible damage.
- One month's rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy.
Please not we DO NOT charge our tenants for:
- A Tenancy Renewal to be negotiated.
- An Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be prepared prior to occupation.
- A Check Out/ Final Inspection Report to be compiled.