Brookfield Avenue, Stockport, SK1 3 Bedroom Mid Terraced House To Rent
- Three bedroomed semi detached
- Spacious reception room
- Ample dining space
- Modern fitted kitchen with appliances
- Two double bedrooms
- Large single bedroom/ office space
- Modern family bathroom with shower
- Off-road parking via double driveway
- Large rear garden with patio
- Newly refurbished throughout
The accommodation briefly comprises of an Entrance into a Hallway, with an Open-Plan Reception Room with ample dining space, and a Modern Fitted Kitchen beyond, with a range of wall and base units and appliances, including an oven, hob and extractor fan as well as a Washing Machine and Tall Fridge/Freezer unit. Stairs lead from the Hallway to the First Floor Landing and to the Master Bedroom to the rear, a Substantial Double Room with good quality wardrobes. A Second Double Bedroom is situated to the front of the property, again with good quality wardrobes and a Large Single Third Bedroom to the rear. The Bathroom is a good sized Family Room, with a Modern low-level suite and shower above the bath.
Externally, there is a Double Driveway providing Off-Road Parking for at least two vehicles, and an Enclosed, Well Maintained Lawned Garden with small patio area, to the rear. The property is offered on a Part-Furnished Basis and is Council Tax Band- B. Sorry No Smokers, No Pets and No Housing Benefit Recipients.
Property Reference: 10069Property data powered by Standout Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- Our Tenancy Application Fee is £150.00 INCVAT per person to cover referencing and administration.
- Should you require a Guarantor a charge of £50.00 INCVAT will be made to cover relevant checks.
- Our Company Application Fee is £250.00 INCVAT, again, to cover referencing and administration.
- Once we are in receipt of "Satisfactory" references, we require the deposit to be paid, which is equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.00.
- Tenants with pet(s) are required to pay a larger deposit to cover any possible damage.
- One month's rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy.
Please not we DO NOT charge our tenants for:
- A Tenancy Renewal to be negotiated.
- An Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be prepared prior to occupation.
- A Check Out/ Final Inspection Report to be compiled.