Brinkburn Road, Stockport, SK7 3 Bedroom Semi-detached House To Rent
- Large semi detached property
- Spacious front reception room
- Separate rear reception room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Double master bedroom
- Generous double second bedroom
- Small double third bedroom
- Modern family bathroom suite
- Laid-to-lawn rear garden with patio
- Off-road parking
The accommodation briefly comprises of an Entrance into a Porch which leads into a Hallway with Stairway leading to the First Floor Landing, and an Understair Storage Cupboard providing valuable storage space. The Reception Room lies off the Hallway and is a Capacious Room with a feature fireplace located at the front of the property. To the rear lies a Second Reception Room with ample dining space and French Patio Doors leading out onto the Garden and offers an Open Plan Aspect to a Fully Fitted Modern Kitchen with a range of white gloss wall and base units, complete with granite worktop. Additionally the Kitchen boasts an integrated double-oven, Fridge, Freezer, four-ring Hob, a brushed steel extractor hood above and a Washing Machine. To the First Floor, the Master Bedroom is a Substantial Room located to the rear, with a Good Sized Second Double Bedroom to the front and a Third Generous Single/ Small Double Bedroom again to the rear. A Fully Tiled Contemporary Family Bathroom with a Modern White Three-Piece Suite and Shower completes the interior.
Externally, there is Off-Road Parking via a Driveway to the front of the property, accompanied by an Attractive Lawned Front Garden. To the rear, there is a Mainly Laid-to-Lawned Garden with a Patio Area surrounded by Herbaceous borders. The Property is offered on a Flexibly Furnished basis and is Council Tax Band- B. Sorry Strictly No Smokers, No Pets and No Housing Benefit Recipients.
Property Reference: 10050Property data powered by Standout Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- Our Tenancy Application Fee is £150.00 INCVAT per person to cover referencing and administration.
- Should you require a Guarantor a charge of £50.00 INCVAT will be made to cover relevant checks.
- Our Company Application Fee is £250.00 INCVAT, again, to cover referencing and administration.
- Once we are in receipt of "Satisfactory" references, we require the deposit to be paid, which is equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.00.
- Tenants with pet(s) are required to pay a larger deposit to cover any possible damage.
- One month's rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy.
Please not we DO NOT charge our tenants for:
- A Tenancy Renewal to be negotiated.
- An Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be prepared prior to occupation.
- A Check Out/ Final Inspection Report to be compiled.