Hawthorn Avenue, Stockport, SK7 3 Bedroom Semi-detached House To Rent
- Immaculately presented semi
- Built in february 2016
- Capacious reception room
- Modern kitchen diner with appliances
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Two good-sized bedrooms
- Modern family bathroom with shower
- South facing rear garden with patio
- Off-road parking via driveway
- Extremely popular location
The accommodation, Newly Built in February 2016 briefly comprises of an Entrance into a Hallway to a Capacious Reception Room. An Inner Hallway beyond, boasting storage cupboards and a downstairs Cloakroom/WC leads to a Modern Dining Kitchen with a range of wall and base units and integral appliances including a Dishwasher, automatic Washing Machine and Fridge Freezer, with Double French Doors leading out to the Rear Garden. Stairs lead from the inner Hallway to the First Floor Landing and to the Master Double Bedroom with built-in Wardrobes and a Three-Piece Shower Room/ En-Suite, and Two other Well Proportioned Bedrooms with a Contemporary Three-Piece Family Bathroom Suite with shower above the bath.
Externally there is a Double Driveway to the front, providing Valuable Off-Road Parking for two vehicles and South Facing mainly laid-to-lawn Rear Garden with Patio Area and shed. The property is offered on an Unfurnished Basis and is Council Tax Band- C. Sorry No Smokers, No Pets and No Housing Benefit Recipients.
Property Reference: 10080Property data powered by Standout Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- Our Tenancy Application Fee is £150.00 INCVAT per person to cover referencing and administration.
- Should you require a Guarantor a charge of £50.00 INCVAT will be made to cover relevant checks.
- Our Company Application Fee is £250.00 INCVAT, again, to cover referencing and administration.
- Once we are in receipt of "Satisfactory" references, we require the deposit to be paid, which is equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.00.
- Tenants with pet(s) are required to pay a larger deposit to cover any possible damage.
- One month's rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy.
Please not we DO NOT charge our tenants for:
- A Tenancy Renewal to be negotiated.
- An Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be prepared prior to occupation.
- A Check Out/ Final Inspection Report to be compiled.