Hendham Close, Stockport, SK7 3 Bedroom Semi-detached House To Rent
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Spacious lounge with fireplace
- Second separate reception room
- Conservatory to the rear
- Fully fitted kitchen with appliances
- Three double bedrooms
- Tiled family bathroom with shower
- Off-road parking via large driveway
- Detached garage with power
- Well stocked private rear garden
The accommodation briefly comprises of an Entrance into a Porch and into a Spacious Lounge with feature fireplace and stairs leading to the First Floor Landing. Beyond there is a Second Reception Room with patio doors leading to the Conservatory to the rear of the property. The Kitchen is complete with a range of Fitted Wall and Base Units with plumbing and housing for an automatic washing machine and space for a freestanding fridge/ freezer. To the First Floor Landing, the Master Bedroom is a Large Double Room located to the front of the property with the Third Double Bedroom alongside. The Second Bedroom is a Capacious Double situated to the rear of the property. There is a Tiled Family Bathroom with a wall mounted electric shower above the bath.
Externally, there is Off-Road Parking via a Large Driveway to the front of the property, accompanied by a Pleasant Part-Lawned Garden and a Detached Garage with electricity laid on providing Additional and Valuable Storage Space. To the rear there is a Substantial Garden leading to the side of the property which is Well Stocked and enjoys high degrees of Privacy. The Property is offered on an Unfurnished Basis and is Council Tax Band- C. Sorry No Smokers, No Pets and No Housing Benefit Recipients.
Property Reference: LM2339Property data powered by Standout Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- Our Tenancy Application Fee is £150.00 INCVAT per person to cover referencing and administration.
- Should you require a Guarantor a charge of £50.00 INCVAT will be made to cover relevant checks.
- Our Company Application Fee is £250.00 INCVAT, again, to cover referencing and administration.
- Once we are in receipt of "Satisfactory" references, we require the deposit to be paid, which is equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.00.
- Tenants with pet(s) are required to pay a larger deposit to cover any possible damage.
- One month's rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy.
Please not we DO NOT charge our tenants for:
- A Tenancy Renewal to be negotiated.
- An Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be prepared prior to occupation.
- A Check Out/ Final Inspection Report to be compiled.