Manor Road, Denton, M34 3 Bedroom Semi-detached House To Rent
- Substantial three bedroomed semi
- Undergone extensive renovation
- Spacious reception room
- Ample dining space
- Newly fitted modern kitchen with appliances
- Two double bedrooms
- Large single/ small double third bedroom
- Newly fitted bathroom with shower
- Large rear garden
- Off-road parking via driveway
The accommodation briefly comprises of an Entrance into Hallway and into a Spacious Reception Room, with a Feature Fireplace and ample Dining Space. A Newly Fitted Kitchen lies to the rear, with an integrated oven, hob and extractor with a Utility Room beyond, providing plumbing for an Automatic Washing Machine. Stairs lead from the Hallway to the First Floor Landing and to the Master Double Bedroom, a Capacious Room situated to the front of the property, with a Second Double Bedroom to the rear and an L-Shaped Large Single/ Small Double Bedroom to the top of the stairs. A Brand New, Modern Bathroom Suite has been fitted, with shower above the bath.
Externally, there are Lawned Gardens to the front of the property, with a Tarmac Driveway providing Off-Road Parking for several vehicles. To the rear, there is a Patio Area with a Large Lawned Garden beyond, with a Detached Shed providing valuable and additional Storage Space. The Property is offered on an Unfurnished Basis and Council Tax Band- A. Sorry No Smokers, No Pets and No Housing Benefit Recipients.
Property Reference: LM2313Property data powered by Standout Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- Our Tenancy Application Fee is £150.00 INCVAT per person to cover referencing and administration.
- Should you require a Guarantor a charge of £50.00 INCVAT will be made to cover relevant checks.
- Our Company Application Fee is £250.00 INCVAT, again, to cover referencing and administration.
- Once we are in receipt of "Satisfactory" references, we require the deposit to be paid, which is equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.00.
- Tenants with pet(s) are required to pay a larger deposit to cover any possible damage.
- One month's rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy.
Please not we DO NOT charge our tenants for:
- A Tenancy Renewal to be negotiated.
- An Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be prepared prior to occupation.
- A Check Out/ Final Inspection Report to be compiled.