Toronto Road, Stockport, SK2 3 Bedroom Semi-detached House To Rent
- Beautifully appointed semi
- Deceptively spacious
- Two separate reception rooms
- Large modern fitted kitchen
- Integral appliances inc. dishwasher
- Two substantial double bedrooms
- Third small double bedroom
- Modern family bathroom with shower
- Enclosed rear yard
- Excellent transport links
The accommodation briefly comprises of an Entrance into a Hallway, with a Spacious Lounge to the front of the property with a feature fireplace and living flame gas fire, and a Second Separate Reception Room to the rear with a feature "hole in the wall" fireplace. Beyond is a Large Modern Fitted Kitchen with a range of wall and base units and a range of integral appliances including a dishwasher. Stairs lead from the Kitchen down to the Basement Cellar providing additional storage space. Stairs lead from the Hallway to the First Floor Landing and to Two Substantial Double Bedrooms and Third Small Double Bedroom to the rear. There is a Modern Family Bathroom to the rear with a corner bath and shower above.
Externally, there is an Enclosed Rear Yard with Herbaceous borders and patio doors from the Kitchen. The property is Ideal for a Small Family or Working Professionals. The property is offered on an Unfurnished Basis and is Council Tax Band- B. Sorry No Smokers, No Pets and No Housing Benefit Recipients.
Property Reference: P1008Property data powered by Standout Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- Our Tenancy Application Fee is £150.00 INCVAT per person to cover referencing and administration.
- Should you require a Guarantor a charge of £50.00 INCVAT will be made to cover relevant checks.
- Our Company Application Fee is £250.00 INCVAT, again, to cover referencing and administration.
- Once we are in receipt of "Satisfactory" references, we require the deposit to be paid, which is equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.00.
- Tenants with pet(s) are required to pay a larger deposit to cover any possible damage.
- One month's rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy.
Please not we DO NOT charge our tenants for:
- A Tenancy Renewal to be negotiated.
- An Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be prepared prior to occupation.
- A Check Out/ Final Inspection Report to be compiled.