Hornbeam Close, Stockport, SK2 4 Bedroom Mews House To Rent
- Brand new mid-mews town house
- Lovely new development
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Spacious open-plan living area
- Three double bedrooms
- Master ensuite
- Fourth single bedroom/ office
- Family bathroom with shower
- Off-road parking
- Viewing essential
This BRAND NEW Four Bedroomed Mid-Mews Town House is an Elan Home and is situated on the Cherry Tree Park Development in Great Moor, offering Access to an Array of Shops and Amenities to cater to every need, Excellent Transport Links for those needing to commute and is located in the catchment area to a selection of reputable schools (both Primary and Secondary). The property offers Ideal Family Living over Three Floors.
The accommodation briefly comprises of an Entrance into a Ground Floor Hallway with a Downstairs Cloakroom/ WC. The Hallway leads to a Modern Fitted Breakfast Kitchen with a range of wall and base units and integral appliances. To the rear, there is a Spacious Open-Plan Lounge/ Dining Area with patio doors leading out onto the rear Garden. Stairs lead from the Hallway to the First Floor Landing and to a Double Bedroom and Single Bedroom/ Office alongside, along with a Modern Family Bathroom with shower above the bath and a Storage Cupboard. Stairs then lead from the First Floor to the Second Floor Landing and through to the Master Double Bedroom with luxury Ensuite Shower Room and a Generous Third Double Bedroom.
Externally, there is Off-Road Parking and a small Garden area to the front of the property, and an Enclosed, Private rear Garden which is mainly laid-to-lawn with a patio area. Situated in a Quiet Cul-de-Sac location, the property is offered on an Unfurnished Basis. Sorry No Pets, No Smokers and No Housing Benefit Recipients.
Property Reference: 10082Property data powered by Standout Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- Our Tenancy Application Fee is £150.00 INCVAT per person to cover referencing and administration.
- Should you require a Guarantor a charge of £50.00 INCVAT will be made to cover relevant checks.
- Our Company Application Fee is £250.00 INCVAT, again, to cover referencing and administration.
- Once we are in receipt of "Satisfactory" references, we require the deposit to be paid, which is equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.00.
- Tenants with pet(s) are required to pay a larger deposit to cover any possible damage.
- One month's rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy.
Please not we DO NOT charge our tenants for:
- A Tenancy Renewal to be negotiated.
- An Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be prepared prior to occupation.
- A Check Out/ Final Inspection Report to be compiled.