Hornbeam Close, Stockport, SK2 4 Bedroom Mews House To Rent
- Brand new town house
- Family living over three floors
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Open-plan living area
- Three double bedrooms
- Fourth single bedroom/ office
- Ensuite and family bathrooms
- Private enclosed garden
- Off-road parking to the front
- Cherry tree park development
The accommodation briefly comprises of an Entrance into the Ground Floor Hallway with downstairs cloaks/ WC, a Newly Fitted Modern Kitchen with a range of wall and base units, integral appliances and with breakfast / dining area. A Spacious open-plan Lounge / Dining area to the rear of the property with Patio Doors leading out onto the rear garden beyond. Stairs lead from the Ground Floor Hallway to the first floor Landing, where Bedroom Two, a Generous Double Bedroom, Bedroom Four, a Large Single Room/ Office Space, a Modern Family Bathroom with shower above the bath and a Storage Cupboard reside. Stairs lead to the Second Floor Landing and to the Master bedroom to the rear with a Modern Ensuite Shower Room and a Third Double Bedroom alongside.
Externally, there is Off Road Parking and a Small Garden area to the front of the property, and a Private, Enclosed Garden to the rear which is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area. Lovely open aspect overlooking playing fields. High Energy Efficiency Ratings. Viewing Essential. Sorry No Pets, No Smokers, No Housing Benefit Recipients.
Property Reference: 10081Property data powered by Standout Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- Our Tenancy Application Fee is £150.00 INCVAT per person to cover referencing and administration.
- Should you require a Guarantor a charge of £50.00 INCVAT will be made to cover relevant checks.
- Our Company Application Fee is £250.00 INCVAT, again, to cover referencing and administration.
- Once we are in receipt of "Satisfactory" references, we require the deposit to be paid, which is equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.00.
- Tenants with pet(s) are required to pay a larger deposit to cover any possible damage.
- One month's rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy.
Please not we DO NOT charge our tenants for:
- A Tenancy Renewal to be negotiated.
- An Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be prepared prior to occupation.
- A Check Out/ Final Inspection Report to be compiled.